About the Team
Our team is a small group that work collaboratively for the greater good of our industry and our clients. Our guiding principle is that by helping our users we help our business and we can grow globally. As our designer you'll be a key part of the idea generation process, finding ways to optimise the workflow and UI for our users and always focusing on simplicity within a small startup-like group which takes full ownership of their part of our platform. You'll work with our developers, account managers and founders to conceive, analyse, and test ideas.
The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about design, creating dynamic user experiences, and enjoys applying customer centric design principles to complex business needs. We work on continued big data design problems that require smart thinking and well crafted design solutions.
Your role is a purely design-led position. You will not need to write a single line of code but an understanding of code and programming limitations is beneficial.
You will be responsible for the entirety of the Commission Factory look and feel and to uphold the integrity of our brand. On a daily basis you'll work with a highly collaborative team, designing the entire user experience end-to-end based on the needs of our customers and the direction of our industry as a whole.
- Usability and interaction design expertise.
- Ability to educate yourself on all modern design trends.
- Translating your designs to mobile platforms. Understanding of Web and Mobile standards, the responsive design and the development process.
- Extensive experience using various design toolsets in production (Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Etc.)
- Experience working in sync with developers to bring websites and software to life.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- A willingness to do the hard work necessary to craft truly great experiences
- A keen eye for detail.
- General awesomeness as well would not go astray.
You will have an enormous impact on the direction of Commission Factory and make a meaningful difference in the lives and businesses of tens of thousands of users around the world.
We offer a competitive salary based on skills and experience and flexible working hours are also available. When applying for the position please outline your salary expectations.
To enquire about this position please forward your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org.